ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
As between you and RevisionPrep, RevisionPrep solely and exclusively owns all rights, title and interest in and to the RevisionPrep website, all the content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, software, etc.), code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the RevisionPrep website, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the RevisionPrep website, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the RevisionPrep website does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or materials you may access on the RevisionPrep website.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that content on the RevisionPrep website constitutes copyright infringement of work belonging to you, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify RevisionPrep at:
8 Volta Street,
Airport Residential Area,
Please include the following information:
- An identification of the material on the RevisionPrep website that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you including the following information: (1) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; (2) you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (3) certifying that you believe the above information in your Notice to be true;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
RevisionPrep will investigate, and, depending on the results of its investigation, may remove the infringing posting(s).
PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- is pornographic or depicts nudity or any sexual conduct;
- harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- violates any law or regulation;
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an RevisionPrep employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent, or otherwise violates their right to privacy;
- is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law.
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
NO SPAM POLICY
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service;
- post content that is not relevant to the Service, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to RevisionPrep’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the RevisionPrep website;
- use any form of automated posting device that enables the submission of postings on RevisionPrep without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof, including without limitation, the submission of postings in bulk, or the automatic submission of postings at specified intervals; or
- (for registered users) share your login or password with others, or (for all users) use the login or password information of someone else.
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to RevisionPrep users or through RevisionPrep computer systems is expressly prohibited by the TOU, and any unauthorized use of RevisionPrep computer systems is a violation of the TOU, as well as certain laws, including without limitation the Cybercrimes Act. Such violations may subject you or your agents to civil and criminal penalties.
LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
RevisionPrep is directed to members of academic communities, including students and faculty, and use of RevisionPrep, or certain aspects thereof, may be limited to such individuals, by whatever means RevisionPrep chooses to use.
You acknowledge that RevisionPrep may also establish limits concerning use of RevisionPrep, including the aspects of the service that are available to registered or unregistered users. You acknowledge that RevisionPrep reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the RevisionPrep service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that RevisionPrep shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the RevisionPrep service.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
For good and valuable consideration received, including without limitation, payment of the annual fee, RevisionPrep grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the RevisionPrep website for your own personal use for one (1) year. This license does not include any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the RevisionPrep service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by RevisionPrep. A limited exception is provided to general purpose Internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to RevisionPrep websites.
Registered users are prohibited from sharing their login or password information with others, including specifically, but not limited to, persons who are not members of academic communities.
Use of RevisionPrep beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by RevisionPrep immediately terminates said permission or license.
RevisionPrep reserves all rights in RevisionPrep service, content displayed on or through the RevisionPrep service, and any intellectual property associated with or embodied by RevisionPrep. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of RevisionPrep. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy content from the RevisionPrep website without the express written consent of RevisionPrep, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the RevisionPrep website. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the RevisionPrep website. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of RevisionPrep service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REVISIONPREP DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REVISIONPREP DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REVISIONPREP DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE OR SERVICE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL REVISIONPREP BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF REVISIONPREP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE OR SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE OR SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE REVISIONPREP SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE REVISIONPREP WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold RevisionPrep, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, your violation of the TOU, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
- General Terms. If you are purchasing a RevisionPrep account, you will be charged immediately, and your payment must be made in physical cash. Unless otherwise indicated, all currency references are in Ghana Cedis.
- Cancellation of Subscription. Please note, unless RevisionPrep gives notice to the contrary, payment for the service are non-refundable. If you cancel your subscription before the end of the term for which you paid, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be given any refund.
- Termination. If your payment is invalid for any reason, you will not be able to utilize the service. RevisionPrep accepts no liability for information or content that is deleted due to an invalid payment.
The TOU constitutes the entire agreement between you and RevisionPrep and governs your use of the RevisionPrep service, superseding any prior agreements between you and RevisionPrep. The laws of Ghana shall govern the TOU and the relationship between you and RevisionPrep. In case any dispute shall arise between the parties regarding any provision of this Agreement or the construction or meaning of any term contained in this Agreement, such dispute shall be referred at the option of either party to a Mediator to be agreed upon by the parties. All fees and expenses associated with the mediation shall be shared equally responsible for all fees and expenses associated therewith. If, after mediation, the parties are still unable to resolve their dispute, then either party may submit the dispute to binding Arbitration under the Arbitration Act, with a single Arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties. If the parties are unable to agree on an Arbitrator, then the President of the Bar Association of Ghana will choose such an Arbitrator. The failure of RevisionPrep to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOU remain in full force and effect.
VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED IMAGES
Please report any violations of the TOU by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches, by you or others.
Disclaimer: RevisionPrep does not and cannot guarantee any specific examination results. Our service solely helps the students revise for tests in the most comprehensive way we think. RevisionPrep is affiliated with neither the Ghana Education Service nor the West African Examination Council. It is a private entity operating on the discretion of its owners and Board of Directors.
Effective: September 1, 2014